The CIF’s motto is "Open to the world, looking to the future".
The Acadian and Francophone community of Prince Edward Island is growing, diverse, inclusive, dynamic and forward-looking.
To increase the French-speaking population of Prince Edward Island by :
- Recruiting, welcoming, integrating and retaining French-speaking newcomers;
- With the collaboration of its partners, integrating Acadians who have lost the use of French and Francophone Islanders into the Acadian and Francophone community.
- To increase the Francophone and Francophile population of Prince Edward Island;
- To ensure the social, cultural, economic and educational integration of French-speaking newcomers to Prince Edward Island, including access to necessary services and programs.
- Educate the host population on the benefits and importance of cultural diversity and Francophone immigration
However, it is not a government agency that can make a decision on your legal status in Canada or make any decision on your immigration application.