- The CIF promotes the tools and strategies of Canada’s francophone immigration policy network.
- The Francophone Mobility Program, among others, offers tax benefits and expedited paths for both employers and candidates.
- You will benefit from CIF’s customized solutions based on Canada’s francophone immigration network and from our expertise in Prince Edward Island’s immigration programs.
Who Are We?
- We are a settlement service organization for francophone newcomers to Prince Edward Island.
- We provide expertise and coaching to employers who are interested in hiring skilled international employees.
- The CIF works with its partners including the Canadian Embassy, RDÉE Canada, and the Government of Prince Edward Island to meet international candidates and facilitate the hiring and immigration process.
How to Benefit from our Services?
- All of our services are free!
- It is not necessary to offer bilingual employment to benefit from our free services.
- Simply hire a francophone employee through the recruitment opportunities offered by provincial and federal programs that promote francophone immigration.
- Do you have jobs to offer but not enough candidates? We offer an advisory service to help you in your recruitment efforts from start to finish.
Save Time, Money, and Risk When Hiring with Step-by-Step Support:
- Choosing the best immigration program
- Obtaining government permits
- Support for professional integration
- Settlement assistance
To Contact Us: