- Pre-departure services,
- Welcome and orientation,
- Language learning programs in English and French,
- Social integration,
- Workplace integration,
- Connections to the Francophone and Acadian community.
The CIF provides welcome and integration services to Francophone immigrants (newly arrived from other countries) with the following statuses:
- Permanent residents
- Families and refugees (sponsored by the government or private sector)
- Holders of temporary work permits
- Participants in the working holiday program (Programme vacances-travail, PVT)
- International students
Note that some services are only available to immigrants with permanent resident status. For more information, contact us.